The Organizing Committee is the physical backbone of all other committees in the church. This committee sees to it that, all programmes planned by the other committees come to realization and services organised by the church get better by correcting any unpleasant activity that might have popped up during the previous service. The committee also undertakes the following activities:
- Transportation of students to and from church programmes.
- Arrangement and decoration of the church auditorium for churchservices.
- Visitation of members in the various hostels on campus.
- Spearheading Keep- Fit activities of the church.
- Assisting the Vice- President in taking care of the assets of the church.
To execute the above- mentioned functions, the committee has sub- committees which undertake specific duties in the church:
- Intelligence and Internal Affairs Committee- a research-based committee which comes out with various questionnaires and provides the Local Central Committee(LCC) with information on the views of members concerning the church.
- Holistic Wellbeing Committee- spearheads keep-fit activities of the church, visitation to the mission house and students’ hostels, as well as church decoration.
- Outlines and Innovation Committee- in charge of entertainment Gospel Programmes and other sector programmes.
- Transport Committee- oversees all transport activities.
- Procurement Committee- in- charge of every purchasing activity in the church.
The Committee meets twice every semester on Saturdays at 14:00 GMT but the various sub- committees meet every Saturday, especially those whose services are demanding.
Oti-Boakye Boteng Dacosta and Asamani Komla Stanley are the president and vice respectively. The Committee invites you to join themmake PENSA- UHAS a better family.