- Who is behind Charity Gyan and what is your date of birth?
Charity Gyan is the third born among her siblings of five, we are three ladies and two gentlemen. I’m 23 years of age and was born on the 20th of April. I started my education from primary through to secondary and now pursuing Bachelor of Nursing degree at the University of Health and Allied Sciences, Ho.
- Share with us your experiences in the second cycle institution.
I schooled at Berekum Presbyterian Senior High School in the Brong-Ahafo Region of Ghana. I read General Science and completed in the year 2013. I became an executive of PENSA in my first year as the Assistant Music Directress and SU Prayer Secretary in my second year and by the grace of God, I became the PENSA vice president in my third year. Due to the positions I held in school, it helped me to build- on my Christian life.
- Why UHAS?
I chose UHAS because of the programs offered.
- Kindly tell us about Bachelor of nursing.
Bachelor of nursing is a program offered to train nurses and offer them an opportunity move on with higher education in nursing.
- How has campus been from first year to final year?
It hasn’t been easy but God is seeing me through.
- What can you tell us about PENSA-UHAS?
PENSA-UHAS is a place that I’ve never regretted joining. It’s a place full of encouragement and filled with God’s presence. I didn’t want to join when I came to level 100 but after I experienced love from this family I quickly joined.
- Amongst all the committees, why did you decide to choose the prayer committee?
I joined Prayer Department because I love to pray and feel excited when testimonies are shared as a result of those prayers.
- What is your take on this year’s theme and focus?
I will build myself in His Word in order to have intimacy with Him.
- Which part of the Bible really speaks to you?
Mark 11: 23.
This is because it encourages me to exercise my dominion in Christ.
- Who is your favourite Bible character and why is he/she your favourite?
Because she was determined to follow her heart.
- Who inspires you and why does he or she inspires you?
The Holy Spirit inspires me; also I’m inspired by women of God who talks the mind of God.
- Which sporting activity do you enjoy and what do you enjoy doing during your leisure time?
I really don’t have any sporting activity but I enjoy listening to motivational speakers especially women. I also enjoy reading Christian literature during my leisure time.
- What is your vision and mission in life?
My vision is to be that kind of a lady who will draw people to God with my presence alone and mission is to proclaim the good news of Christ.
- How did you become born-again?
I was going to church thou but wasn’t all that dedicated until I met a prayer group on a field while going to pray about my BECE result. From there I gave my life to Christ.
- What should we expect from you in the next five years?
Expect the move of God in my life.
- Are you in a relationship?
- What is your take on campus dating?
I would say dating on campus can help you in your selection of a wife or husband if only maturity is involved.
- What do you look out for in your future spouse?
A guy who has passion for the things of God and will always understand me.
- What is your motivation in life?
My motivation is my vision.
- Please do you have any testimony to share with us?
God has cared, protected and catered for my family and I. I give Him all the glory.
- What improvement do you want to see in PENSA-UHAS?
- What proposal do you want to see in PENSA-UHAS?
We shouldn’t despise anyone; let’s sharpen each other because iron sharpens iron.
- What advice do you have for the youth?
We should remember our creator in our youthful days and do all we can to obey Him.