Sunday, November 5, 2017
Topic: The power of the blood of Jesus Christ
Text: Matthew 27:51 -53
- The blind opens Any eye that is spiritually blind
- The curtain torn into two: The blood causes us to do the impossible as it causes things that prevent others from moving forward to not impact on us.
- The earth shook: the negative unshakeable and stagnant things are shaken and lose their hold on us.
- The rocks split: Anything that has become hard and difficult to get done as it stands before us is broken, thereby making the impossible, possible for us.
- i. The dead holy people came back to life and out of the tomb: that gifting that God has given to you which seem to not manifest because it’s been locked up by fear, sin, shyness all come out because the blood washes away all these “tomb covers”.
- Not only will such belongings break loose, but will be manifested.
iii. They will no longer be hidden in obscure places. They will be seen by all. And the glory of God will be seen so for people to understand the difference between having the power of God and manifesting the power of God.
Food for thought: NOT ONLY MUST I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD IN ME (Acts 1:8), BUT MUST MAKE MANIFEST AND DEMONSTRATE THE POWER OF GOD. 1 Corinthians 2:4